About The Album
Two years and still holding on…looks like I’m getting a hang of this! It’s amazing how I thought that once I’d start my MBA, I wouldn’t get time to listen to music, let alone DJ. But as it turns out, music is what gets me through my toughest days.
2010 was a phenomenal year for me. I had the honour of DJing in practically every club in New Delhi and even managed to pull off gigs in Barcelona! “My Summer Love” continues to soar and clocked close to 650 downloads in December alone. “Night Lights” was chosen among the Top 20 mixes (out of 1,100) from across the world by MixedInKey. And I even recorded my first live set (if that counts for anything).
So let’s see what 2011 has in store, but before I head back to my life in Spain, I leave you with this, my two year anniversary mix, 10 PM. An hour’s worth of pure melody and uplifting progressive euphoria. I don’t think you would settle for anything less.
Happy listening and until next time 🙂
- Passenger 10 – Mikado (DJ Tatana Intro Dub)
- Arthur Deep – Remember The Summer (Dinka Remix)
- Adiva Feat Vicky Fee – How Does It Feel (Myon & Shane 54 Vocal Mix)
- Approaching Black, Jacob Henry – Yesterday’s Tears (Shingo Nakamura Remix)
- Boom Jinx & Andrew Bayer – So It Goes (Original Mix)
- Smooth Stab Feat. Aelyn – These Words Between Us (Syntime & Foggy Fields Remix)
- Mango – Here We Go (Jaytech Remix)
- Something Good Feat. Joanna – Hold On (Original Mix)
- Shingo Nakamura – Metro Tour (Original Mix)
- Sezer Uysal – Fall In Love In Moscow (Original Mix)
- Apartment 10 – Sakura (Labtracks Remix)