About The Album
Wow, can’t believe its already been a year since I released 8 PM. I still remember burning CDs and giving them to people asking them what they thought of it. Today when I hear 8 PM, I’m its biggest critic! Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing back then…all I knew was loop-in and loop-out! Its not like I know everything now, but I’m much better off than I was a year ago. But all said and done, 8 PM did have its own charm and for me, it was all about re-creating that charm in this new mix.
So what’s different a year down the line…a lot in fact! For one, I stop looping in and looping out tracks and took time off to read about music theory! I carefully selected 12 beautiful and melodic progressive tracks which reflect my taste in music. 12 tracks which will take you through an incredible uplifting experience called 9 PM.
Once again, thank you for supporting me, for downloading my mixes/TranceMission, for coming to my events and sending me your comments. I really appreciate it!
I’ll leave you to download 9 PM and hope you will enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it…well you be the judge~
PS: I never got a chance to thank everyone for their incredible feedback for 9PM!
Thank you very much, some of you sent me the nicest messages EVER! I’m extremely touched and will try to make my next mix even bigger than this one!
- Schodt and Aqua Diva – First Breath (Dankann Vocal Mix)
- Mossy – Beautiful (Instrumental Mix)
- Pryda – Melo (Original Mix)
- Embliss – Balance
- Funkagenda – Breakwater (EDX Remix)
- Dinka – Asylum (Original Mix)
- Kaskade & Deadmau5 – Move for Me (Extended Mix)
- Soliquid – Reversible (Sayan Remix)
- Eric Prydz – Pjanoo (Club Mix)
- Joonas Hahmo – Cocktail Bar (Original Mix)
- Morgan Page – Fight for You (Sultan & Ned Shephard Remix)
- Above & Beyond pres. OceanLab – Lonely Girl (PROFF Remix)